This purchase is for one skid plate for the models above, designed to minimize damage and protect your bike from dirt, mud, and other debris. The skid plate is CNC cut from a solid sheet of aircraft grade aluminum. The plate is then tig welded and will be in aluminum or black power coated. Rest assured that you are getting the best material commercially available.
- Condition: New
- Special Feature: Compatible with our engine guards and adjustable center stand. Covers lowering links as well
- Material: Precision CNC machined aircraft grade aluminum
- No cut or plastic fairing modifications required
- Fit Models: Honda
- 2021 CRF300L
- PDF Instruction:
Why Pick Our Skid Plate?
Durability and Quality
- 4mm thick aircraft grade aluminum (Solid plate not separate pieces that are riveted/bolted together)
- Bigger skid plate and covers more area than other plates in the market
- CNC cut / bend
- Tig Welded
We understand that riders want protection for both on/off the road. Our skid plates were designed to take the beatings of your everyday riding. Our skid plates are mounted at two locations (front, back). The mounting locations of a skid plate play a critical role in how much it can minimize damage and protect. We did not want to mount anything on the engine cover or stator as that would more likely cause more problems than prevent. Other skid plates that mount on the covers is trusting the integrity of the plate on 6mm bolts that are connected directly to the engine covers. Major impacts or accident will rip and crack that cover or bolt.
Accessibility and Compatibility
- Installation Video Available! View and learn about the process before you make your decision
- Easy Access to the oil filter! No need to remove the whole skid plate!
- Easy Access to the bottom oil drainage bolt
- Compatible with our center stand (N108-20CS) and engine guards (N107EG).
- Technical Customer Support - Monday - Friday 9am - 5PM
Peace of Mind
- 30-day return policy
- 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty for manufacturing defects
- Free 2-3 Day Shipping within the 48 contiguous states